As a member of NEFMA, your network will grow as you are introduced and connected to a wide range of local experts from New England, including financial marketers and other industry experts who know and serve the local market. Your connections will expand beyond the conferences and events and allow you to access talent and support when you need it.
Never before have financial institutions been more dynamic, offered more services on more platforms or faced bigger disruption. Your NEFMA membership helps you stay up-to-date on local and national industry trends through networking, virtual coffee hours and in-person conferences.
For a fraction of the cost of a single ticket to a national industry conference, you can send multiple employees to a NEFMA conference. You’re encouraged to use our events to support your own team building, education and growth strategies.
Benefits to Membership
- Discounted rates to live and virtual conferences and free access to NEFMA Coffee Chats
- Conference programs and seminars are geared to meet the needs identified by members and presented by national renown speakers
- Networking opportunities with your peers and companies that service the financial industry
- Inclusion in the Membership Directory sent annually to all members
- Access to “Members Only” section of the NEFMA website which includes the chance to create member “connections” and “groups” for networking and discussions, an updated member directory, and more
- eNewsletter featuring updates on upcoming conferences and topics of interest to those in the financial industry
- Exclusive and discounted opportunities for service members to promote their products and services through our Sponsorship Programs
The NEFMA NetworkOf all the comments we receive about the benefits of NEFMA membership, the networking opportunities are clearly what make NEFMA so valuable. Since this is the only trade group of its kind in this area, members greatly enjoy the chance to meet with others in the industry and share experiences and challenges. The result is professional and personal relationships for years to come. NEFMA networking is not just limited to the conferences. You can reach out to members through our website, Facebook and LinkedIn pages for industry information, suggestions on service providers, advice on the use of social media, technology, job opportunities, and much more.