Many of us have heard about vast opportunities using analytics with your marketing. Analytics is supposed to find new revenue or cost-saving opportunities among our customers and products. However, there’s a long road to implementing analytics successfully, and it’s easy to have costly mistakes along the way. How can we avoid those mistakes and get closer to the opportunities?
You’re invited to a coffee talk with an analytics expert to discuss this, with leading topics below.
• Is analytics really worth it? Why is there so much hype?
• What is analytics, anyway? How is it supposed to work?
• What’s a good way to get started from scratch?
• This looks really expensive. Is there a way to start on a smaller, less expensive level?
• We tried this and never got anywhere. What should we do?
• I think we’re doing this well, but we have no idea if it’s working. Is there a way to measure how well we’re doing?
• We had some early success but didn’t really know where to go from there. Do you have any ideas?
• We’re getting some great analytics results but don’t know how to implement them into our operations.
Nate Derby is a statistician who advises community banks and credit unions about marketing analytics for better targeted marketing. He has an MS in statistics and previously did marketing analytics for large retail and marketing companies such as Nordstrom, T-Mobile, Wunderman, and Sainte Michelle Wine Estates. He now wants to bring marketing analytics to community banks and credit unions.
This Webinar will be moderated by Steve Young, VP, Director of Marketing, The Bank of Canton. Steve also serves as a member of the NEFMA Board of Directors.
- Coffee Chat: Opportunities and Challenges Using Analytics in Your Marketing
April 29, 2021
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm