Sean Greene and Dean Dorazio of Wakefly will hold a discussion on considerations that modern bank marketers are faced with in managing a successful PPC strategy for their bank or credit union in 2021. This chat will include:
- A Quick 101 on PPC including a brief overview of Google Analytics 4
- A High Level Analysis Of Recent NEFMA Member Bank & Credit Union Paid Traffic And What We Can Learn From It
- The “Divine 9” Considerations For The Modern Bank Marketer
- Open Q&A and Discussion For All Attendees
Come learn more at this Webinar on June 24, at 3 PM.
Dean Dorazio, CEO & Co-Founder, Wakefly
Dean’s passion for online marketing, he has helped thousands of clients improve their online image through effective website development, lead generation tactics, and desire to automate their marketing process. Dean has led Wakefly to be a 3 time winner of Inc. Magazine’s fastest growing companies in America by providing vision and keeping focused on delivering effective web based solutions.
Sean Greene, Business Development Manager, Wakefly
Sean has been fully immersed in the digital marketing space for 10 years, regularly consulting with driven marketers in crafting custom strategies leveraging content, social media, web design, UX & Paid Media. His industry experience is extensive in having worked with executives in IT, Finance, Telecomm, Healthcare, Transportation, HR, Education, Music, Food & Beverage, Real Estate, Ecommerce, Energy and Travel.
- NEFMA Coffee Chat - Reinventing Financial Literacy Lessons
June 24, 2021
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Venue: Virtual ZOOM webinars